Mentoring and supervision for university students and health professionals is supportive and collaborative. Sessions typically take place in a cyclical manner or are scheduled as required. Meetings can take place online, via telephone or in-person.
- Human biology and health psychology
- Behaviour change interventions
- Motivational interviewing
- Goal setting and action planning
- Work-life balance
- Study skills
- Solution focused therapeutic approaches
- Working effectively with difficult clients and patients
- Communication skills
Relax as life is made simple for you:
- Decide what you need.
- Call or e-mail your requirements.
- You will receive your quotation via phone or e mail.